- Easily Create Monthly Packages – Easily set up several plans with different rates within minutes, and start taking orders. Once customers are set up on a plan, it is easy to bill them each month in one easy step. Plans are flexible and can include anywhere from 1 to 99 different products.
- Automatically Track Available Quantities – Mango Package automatically tracks which products have been delivered, and any products delivered that exceed the Package limits will be billed at the Package’s overage price.
- Generate Monthly Bills in One Click – At the beginning of each month you will use the ‘Generate Mango Package Plans Billing’ function to bill each customer on a Package plan for the monthly cost of the plan and increase their available quantities according to the plan limits.
- “Carry-Over” Unused Quantities – Each product in the Package plan can be configured to allow for ‘carry-over’ of any unused quantities at the end of each month. These quantities will then be added to the following month’s available quantities once the plans have been billed.
- Reduce Errors and Increase Productivity – Mango Package allows businesses with flat rate billing programs to reduce errors and increase productivity.
How It Works
Mango Package can include any number of products that are bundled into a package. For example, for bottled water rentals, a typical package could include: water bottle rental, cooler rental, as well as a purchase of cups (100 cups per bottle). The customer agrees to receive a certain number of bottles and cups each month, and the customer’s monthly bill will include the cups delivered, as well as their monthly rental fees.
- Mango Package will run with RMA Corporate or Enterprise.
- It requires Route Manager Advanced Version 3.4.0 and later. If you do not have this version of Route Manager, you will need to upgrade your system in order to take advantage of this feature.
Q: How are price Increases handled?
A. This will be done on a package-by-package basis. In future releases of the software, this functionality will be expanded to make it more automated.
Q: What about bottle deposits?
A. All bottles will be charged to the customer based on the number of containers left each delivery – just like if you do not have a plan. If there is a charge associated with them, then the customer will be charged for bottle deposits at the time of delivery.
Q: Does the package plan account for taxes?
A. All taxes for the plan are calculated according to the properties of the product code associated with the plan. This is the code in the header of the plan when you set up each plan. The system currently does not make provisions for some items being taxable and others not being taxable. From the sales reports, you can receive a breakdown of revenue by product. This can be helpful with the tax breakdown.