Mango Mapping is a powerful multi-functional mapping program that works with your Route Manager software. It uses world-renowned HERE Maps® as its base and has been carefully integrated into Route Manager Series 7 for a flawless interface. In just a few minutes you can see your customers plotted and optimized on a map to help you save time, reduce fuel costs, and even skip overtime wages since you are so much better at getting your routes done! The best part is there are no upfront fees and you simply pay by the number of trucks using the software each month!
- Here are just a few of the many benefits that will be yours by using Mango Mapping:Better Customer Service – You can set up your normal delivery territories or even sales territories so that when a request comes in, you can look up the customer’s address to know which route and day they will be served.
- Full Map Integration – Mango Mapping is fully integrated into Route Manager Series 7 so you can move data to the map and back again without exporting data and going through multiple unnecessary steps.
- Optimize Your Routes – Mango Mapping lets you quickly and efficiently take a group of stops for a truck for a given day and arrange them into the best order – taking into account drive times, traffic, opening hours, etc.
- See Your Stops – Instead of lists of street names, you can do a much better job of organizing routes by seeing each stop on a map in relation to other customers.
- Clean Up Addresses – All delivery addresses are not perfect. One of the features of the package is the ability to verify that they are legitimate locations by correctly identifying the street name, spelling, etc. Then, we put the latitude and longitude on each delivery address so it is perfect in the future – for the desktop and the handheld.
Features Included with Mango Mapping:
- Geocoding – Correct stop addresses by making sure all addresses are geocoded with proper latitude and longitude on each account.
- Truck Tracking – If your handhelds have a data plan, you can have each device send their location every few seconds and they will show up on a map in your office.
- Route Day Optimization – You can easily see where you will be going and this can help you save both time and fuel costs!
- Look At Multiple Days/Routes Together – By looking at multiple dates/routes together, you will be able to plot out the best routes for your drivers.
- Set Up Territories – Further increase the efficiency of your routes by setting up territories.
- Create Maps To View On The Handhelds – Create overlays on a map to show your routes and delivery days.
How It Works
Mango Mapping is a powerful addition to your Route Manager program. It allows you to take text data and transform it to real world geographic coordinates that you can see on a map. It makes it easier to do route planning and can even help in your customer service department.
- Mango Mapping requires RMA Series 7.0.4R8 or later. If you do not have this version of Route Manager, you will need to upgrade your system in order to take advantage of this feature.
- You will also need to have internet access as this tool uses the web version of HERE Maps® to do its work.
- While not required, a large monitor is helpful so you can zoom in on details and be able to see where your trucks are. It is also useful to have a monitor mounted on the wall for the truck tracking feature so you can see where your vehicles are!
- You will need to have a web browser on your system. If you use Internet Explorer, it must be version 10 or higher. We also support Chrome and others.
- NOTE: Certain features require that handhelds have Internet access and GPS enabled.