Mango Mapping extends the functionality of your Route Manager software to help you visualize and optimize your routes for streamlined deliveries, so that you can:
- Reduce fuel costs
- Save labor hours
- Reduce the number of trucks on the road
Mango Mapping allows you to easily transform your pre-route reports into real-world points on a map. This helps you visualize where each customer is located and where your driver will be going – making it easy to plan more efficient routes.
Why our customers love Mango Mapping!
- Track your trucks
- Plan multi-day routes
- Set up route areas and territories
- Instantly look up addresses
- Directly interact with your handheld device
- Map and optimize routes
Powerful Mapping Capabilities
Built upon the world-renowned HERE Maps®, Mango Mapping gives you powerful mapping capabilities that take into account restrictions for bridges, parkways, and more.
Mango Mapping lets you quickly and efficiently take a group of stops for a truck for any given day, and arrange them into the best order – taking into account drive times, traffic, opening hours, and more.
Make your routes much more efficient by taking multiple routes and dates and plotting them on the map together. This way, you can see if there is an overlap between your data and multiple routes to save on unnecessary mileage and time.
Truck tracking allows you to see where all of your delivery trucks are throughout the day, helping you make better dispatching decisions.
Better Customer Service
You can set up your normal delivery areas or even sales territories so that when a request comes in, you can look up the customer’s address to know on which route and day they will be served.
Full Map Integration
Mango Mapping is fully integrated into Route Manager Series 7 so you can move data to the map and back again without exporting data and going through multiple unnecessary steps.
How It Works
- Guided Geocoding Helps Prepare Your Data Quickly clean up your data and ensure all addresses are geocoded with the proper latitude and longitude for each delivery location. This allows the plotting of stops to be accurate to the exact location. Geocoding details are then automatically updated in your Route Manager data.
- Instantly Generate a Visual Route on the Map Within seconds, you will see your route customer locations plotted together on a map.
- Optimize Your Route Then, take an individual route and optimize those stops. You can easily see where you will be going and this will help save drive time, reduce fuel costs, and even skip working overtime since you can get your routes done in a regular day.
- Monitor Your Truck Routes in Real-Time Truck tracking is also included. If you currently have a data plan for your handhelds (SIM card required for your Android handhelds), you can have each device send their position to the office every few seconds and they will show up on a map on your desktop.
- Mango Mapping requires RMA Series 7.0.4R8 or later. If you do not have this version of Route Manager, you will need to upgrade your system in order to take advantage of this feature.
- You will also need to have internet access as this tool uses the web version of HERE Maps® to do its work.
- While not required, a large monitor is helpful so you can zoom in on details and be able to see where your trucks are. It is also useful to have a monitor mounted on the wall for the truck tracking feature so you can see where your vehicles are!
- You will need to have a web browser on your system. If you use Internet Explorer, it must be version 10 or higher. We also support Chrome and others.
- NOTE: Certain features require that handhelds have Internet access and GPS enabled.