In order to run your day-to-day operations, you are regularly performing tasks in RMA such as preparing sales reports and closing the month. Mango Processing enables you to automate these important, yet repetitive, tasks while saving you dozens of hours per week.
Whether you need to complete a simple task, or a series of complex tasks, Mango Processing will ensure that each process is done correctly and on time. Simply set up the scripts to do your work for you. For example, the program can perform tasks such as printing pre-route reports every morning, or posting transactions and closing the month.
AUTOMATE YOUR WORK IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
No programming or coding required!
Set up the scripts to do your work for you, on time, every time – even if you’re not there.
- Choose which task to automate. From the main dropdown menu, choose which task you would like to run at a later time or on a recurring basis.
- Set up the script. Simply show the program, step by step, which actions you need to do in order to finish the specific task.
- Tell the program when to do these tasks, and how often. Schedule the tasks so that the program knows when to run this set of events – and ensure your reports, posting, period close, and more, are done on time.
The program will then follow your steps – at the appointed time – and do exactly as you have ‘processed’ it to do.
WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE MANGO PROCESSING
- Automate Routine Processes – Create and schedule step-by-step processes (via a script) that can be executed without user intervention.
- Save Time and Reduce Labor Costs – Saving 2-3 hours per day of doing repetitive tasks can save hundreds of hours per year. The cost savings are real and immediate, and large companies can recoup their investment within a matter of weeks.
- Reduce Errors – Eliminate the human errors that are inevitable from doing the same thing every day.
- Schedule Work to Ensure It Gets Done on Time – Create an unlimited number of scripts and schedule them to run daily, weekly, monthly, or just as a one-time task. For example, you can have one script for weekly processing and another one for month end.
- Seamless Integration with RMA – Mango Processing is fully integrated into RMA, making the process that much easier.
QUICK SETUP AND MINIMAL TRAINING
- Pre-loaded scripts – Sample scripts are included in the software so you can get up and going within just a few minutes.
- Script previews – The built-in Test Program function lets you see your script run before it ever runs on its own.
- Notifications – At the end of the routine, you can be notified by email that it was completed. And in case there are any issues, you will be the first to know.
- Event Logs – Convenient log will let you know the time each step started and ended.
How It Works
Using Mango Processing is easy.
- Through a graphical interface, choose the programs that you would like to run at a later time or on a recurring basis.
- Set the parameters, like you would if you were running the program.
- Set the scheduler so it knows when to run this set of events – reports, posting, period close, etc.
The system will then follow your steps – at the appointed time and then do exactly as you have ‘programmed’ it to do. No calling in sick, no excuses. Simple execution. At the end of the routine, you can be notified by email that it was completed. There is even a convenient log created during execution that will let you know the time each step started and ended. If there are any anomalies, you will be the first to know!
If you can run RMA today, you can run Mango Robot. You simply need to install the program (that is downloaded from our Web site) and go through a small configuration to be running. It takes a small amount of memory and disk space, and very little processing power. When it is running, it does not take up a user license for your system. The program can be run from either a workstation or a server.
Q. Is Mango Robot compatible with my version of RMA?
A. If you are on Version 6.0.2 or later, then Mango Robot can be activated without upgrading your software.
Q.Does Mango Robot work with RM2000 or QRoute?
A. Mango Robot only works with Route Manager Advanced (RMA)
Q.Do I receive assistance in setting up Mango Robot?
A. Yes, 5 hours of support comes with Mango Robot. In addition, you will find sample scripts in the included software so you can get up and going in just a few minutes. There is even a Test Program that is built in so that you can see your script run before it launches on its own.
Q.Can I try it first to see if I like it?
A. Yes, you have up to 30 days to try the software and if you do not like it, you will receive a full refund.