Mango Web helps turn your website into a revenue source by allowing new and existing clients to place orders and make changes to their account. It integrates directly with RMA in real-time, so orders from your website are automatically synced with your RMA.
- Helps turn your website into a 24/7 revenue source, by allowing your customers to do business with you at their convenience.
- Integrates directly into Route Manager in real-time to sync customer data and orders, and maintain an up-to-date product catalog.
- Allows new customers to sign up for your delivery service from your website, and imports their information directly into Route Manager for you to review.
- Existing customers can check account status and billing outside of business hours. Instead of having to call the office, customers can view their invoices and statements through Mango Web.
- Enables your customers to go paperless by moving payments online and making invoices and receipts available digitally.
Mobile Responsive for Customers on the go
Mango Web is mobile friendly and fully responsive on all smartphones and tablets, allowing your customers to make payments, look up invoices, and even place orders – all on the go.
Seamless Integration with Route Manager
Using a simple web server and Route Manager, the site is seamlessly updated with the latest product and customer information throughout the day. All activity on the site is instantly transferred to and from the Route Manager and requires minimal maintenance.
- Create instant product catalogs that allow customers to browse products and place orders.
- Direct integration with your Route Manager data.
- New customers can sign up for service from your website.
- User friendly design and customer dashboard make doing business with you easy.
- Access Mango Web from your mobile device.
- Schedule, skip and edit delivery orders.
- View delivery calendar with scheduled stops and sync it with your own Outlook calendar.
- View PDF invoices with signatures.
- Make credit card payments with up to three stored cards or ACH.
- Integrate into your existing website.
- Customize the look and feel of Mango Web to match your website style.
- Configure numerous options to customize Mango Web directly within Route Manager.
How It Works
Mango Web is not only for your existing customers, but also functions as a powerful marketing tool that will allow new customers to sign up for your delivery service. New customers sign up on your web site and their information is imported directly into Mango for you to review!
If you already have Mango or your RMA hosted with ARS, give us a call to see how we can integrate eStoreFront for you.
- .NET 4.6
- A reliable internet connection to the RMA server, 5mbps download and upload speed is recommended.
- The ability to modify the firewall and forward ports to the RMA server
- A website built on the WordPress platform.
- A web server with PHP version 5.4 or newer with the SOAP and GD2 modules installed
- FTP access to the web host to upload and modify files
- Administrator access on the RMA server
Q. I am currently using Route Manager and EC2000 but want to switch to Mango Web. How do I do it?
A. For a “standard installation” – when you the customer has an RMA server and we host your entire web site, we can help you verify:That your server is running at least RMA 5.0.1 v6077 or newer The dot NET Framework version 4.6 needs is installed with at least service pack 1 We have the ability to modify the firewall and forward ports to the RMA server (Usually a high numbered port 40,000 +)
Q. I already have a Website but want to incorporate Mango Web so my customers can check on their accounts and order product. What do I do and can you host it?
A. Yes we can host it and it is a simple process. You would get a URL similar to .mangoweb.com. You would then create a link to it on your existing Web site pointing them to the new Mango Web URL.
Q. I host my own web site and want to have the entire Mango Web web portion on my own web host too. Is that possible?
A. Yes, but there are some requirements that must be met for the program to run correctly. You will want to verify these are met with your current provider or IT tech first. These include: A web server with PHP version 5 or newer compiled to run the SOAP and GD2 modules FTP access to the web host to upload and modify files The ability to modify the firewall and forward ports to the RMA server (Usually a high numbered port 40,000 +)
Q. Since I already have a server that is running and hosting both RMA and my Web site, are there any additional requirements to run Mango Web?
A. You do not need any additional hardware. You just need the ability to install programs on the RMA server (administrator access). You also need to have the ability to modify the firewall and forward ports to the RMA server (Port 80 for http access, Port 443 for https access)
Q. I am an ASP customer and you already provide my hosting. Do I have to do anything?
A. We handle everything, no customer interaction needed. (Except web site layout information as required.)
Q. I am an ASP customer and want to host the entire web site on my own.
A. For a “standard installation” (which is generally the customer has an RMA server and we host their entire web site), the RMA server need to have at least RMA 5.0.1 v6077 or newer and the dotNET Framework version4.6 needs to be installed with at least service pack1. If you already have a Web site and just want the Mango Web portion hosted by us [they would get a URL similar to .estorefrontars.com], simply create a link to point users to the new Mango Web URL. If you the customer wants to have the entire Mango Web web portion on their own web host, just verify that your web server has PHP version 5 or newer compiled to run the SOAP and GD2 modules and that you have FTP access to the web host to upload and modify files.